In fall 2008, the Ohio Department of Development and Ohio Air Quality Development Authority (OAQDA) sponsored ten seminars to provide information on technical resources, grants and incentives to help Ohio companies to retool manufacturing capacities and retrain work forces to produce components for the advanced energy industries.
– For a list of seminars, click here.
– For information on the Advanced Energy Component of the new Ohio Job Stimulus Program, click here.
Download PDF and online versions of the presentations by clicking on the links below. Some files may be large and, depending on your internet connection, may cause longer-than-normal download times.
- Welcome & Introduction
- Finance Programs and Ohio Stimulus Package (link to OAQDA website)
Ohio Air Quality Development Authority
- Industrial Efficiency EnVinta Program
Tony Sutor, Industrial Efficiency Lead, ODOD
- Wind Industry in Ohio and Supply Chain OpportunitiesTom Maves, Wind Lead, ODOD
- Solar Industry in Ohio and Supply Chain Opportunities
Manny Anunike, Solar Lead, ODOD
- Biomass and Biofuels in Ohio Department of Development
Jim Zuber, Advanced Energy Manager, ODOD
- Renewable Deployment for Commercial and IndustrialNick Milano, Energy Program Developer, ODOD