Each year the MREA Energy Fair transforms rural Central Wisconsin into the global hot spot for renewable energy education. The Energy Fair brings over 20,000 people from nearly every state in the U.S. and several countries around the world to learn, connect with others and ready them for action at home. The Energy Fair is the nation’s longest running energy education event of its kind.
The Energy Fair features:
- Over 275 exhibitors – featuring sustainable living and clean energy products
- Over 200 workshops – including introductory level to advanced hands-on education: solar, wind, green building, local sustainable food, and more
- Clean Energy Car Show – featuring demonstration vehicles and exhibitors
- Green Home Pavilion – emphasizing building and remodeling in a sustainable way
- Green Building Demos – displaying sustainable building techniques in action
- Sustainable Tables – including workshops, chef demos, and a farmers’ market to bring sustainability to your dinner table
- Inspirational keynotes, lively entertainment, great food, and local beer
The Fair will be held over three days: Friday, June 17 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; Saturday, June 18 – 9:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.; and Sunday, June 19 – 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Tickets for adults are $15 for a full day or $35 for a three-day pass. Discounts available for Seniors and Youth. Children under 13 may attend for free.
For more information or to purchase tickets, click here.