Join a community of leading educators
and learn more about IREC ISPQ credentialing today.
The IREC ISPQ credentialing program offers rigorous assessment through an international standard just for renewable energy, energy efficiency and weatherization training programs and instructors. Your administration, facilities, hardware, faculty, safety practices and curriculum are all examined.
Well-trained energy efficiency and renewable energy practitioners mean better, safer installations, lower costs and increased consumer confidence.
How to Apply
- Start by reviewing the IREC ISPQ Candidate Handbook and ISPQ International Standard.
- Send a Letter of Intent to the IREC ISPQ Processing Center.
- Complete an application to provide evidence that the requirements of the IREC ISPQ Standard are met.
- Undergo a desk audit.
- Participate in an onsite audit (usually only required for training programs and independent master trainer candidates).
- The IREC ISPQ Award Committee makes the determination to grant the credentials based on information obtained during your candidacy period.
Contact us for more information or to apply today.