Licensing (PV)
To do electrical work in Nebraska you need to be licensed by the Nebraska State Electrical Division. Some cities in the state require an additional license.

Licensing body: Nebraska State Electrical Board

Electric code:  NEC 2011 edition

Electrical contractor:  Minnesota and South Dakota

Journeyman electrical license:  Alaska, Arkansas, Colorado, Idaho, Iowa, Minnesota, Montana, New Mexico, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming

Resources:  Nebraska Electrical Division


For the next 72 hours, you can download any IREC report without having to fill out this form again!

This feature requires the use of cookies in your browser. Check your browser settings if you experience any problems.