Throughout 2012, the ICLEI/ICMA collaboration, known as the Solar Outreach Partnership (Solar OPs), hosts free, monthly webinars on tImely solar topics.
Presented by leading experts, like IREC, the Solar Foundation, North Carolina Solar Center, Solar Electric Power Assn., and Meister Consultants Group, the webinars provide tips, resources, and case studies to help local governments, utilities, industry professionals and policymakers increase their solar portfolios.
All webinars are archived. Here’s a list of what ICLEI’s offered so far:
- Working with Your Local Investor-Owned Utility
- Addressing Solar Myths and Misconceptions
- Improving the Efficiency of Solar Rooftop Permitting Process
- Firefighter Safety and PV Systems
- Understanding Retail Solar Power Purchase Agreements
- Working with Your Local Electric Utility
- Economic (Re)Development and solar
- Installing solar on municipal facilities
- Small communities and solar
- Regional collaborative procurement for solar PV
- Innovative solutions for solar financing