As the COVID-19 pandemic has shut down workplaces across the U.S. and restricted many employees to working from home, many training organizations are thinking about expanding their online training options. IREC specializes in instructional design for online learning and has received many inquiries about how to approach this process.
To that end, we’ve compiled guidance to help you approach this decision and get a sense of where to start—whether online training is a short-term measure until you can resume in-person training or you are thinking about adding online options as a long-term addition to your training approaches.
IREC Guidance for Developing Online Training:
- Providing Short-Term Online Learning During COVID-19
- Adding Online Courses to Your Training Program
- Blended (Hybrid) Learning Solutions (combining online and classroom learning)
- Four Principles of Adult Learning and Why They Impact Training Design
- Selecting a Learning Management System