The following individuals are responsible for the creation of the Best Practices Series; some as lead writers and others as contributors and/or reviewers. These subject matter experts worked tirelessly; devoting time and talent to ensure the SITN has the best possible instructional resources available for the delivery of solar education and training.
- Ezra Auerbach, Former Executive Director, North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP)
- Jim Dunlop, Jim Dunlop Solar
- Brain Hurd, Hands On Solar, Inc.
- Christopher LaForge, Great Northern Solar
- Andrea Luecke, Executive Director, The Solar Foundation
- Dr. Barbara Martin, Educational Consultant, Former Professor
- Doug Payne, Former Executive Director, SolarTech Consortium
- Joe Sarubbi, Project Manager for IREC – National Administrator of the SITN
- Dr. Jerry Ventre, Engineering and Education Consultant, Former Director, Photovoltaics and Distributed Generation Division, FSEC
- Jane Weissman, President/CEO, Interstate Renewable Energy Council
- Dr. Sarah White, Senior Associate, Center on Wisconsin Strategy
IREC would like to recognize Christina Nichols, Contractor to the Solar Energy Technologies Program/SunShot Initiative, U.S. Department of Energy, for her leadership and guidance; and to the U.S. Department of Energy for having faith in IREC, and for providing the resources to assemble such a talented group.
Additional Recognition goes to:
- Mary Lawrence, IREC Project Coordinator
- Jane Pulaski, IREC Communications
- Anita Saville, Technical Editing
- Brownstone Graphics, Graphic Design
Acknowledgment: This material is based upon work supported by the Department of Energy, Solar Energy Technologies Program/SunShot Initiative, Award No. DE – EE0004137.
Disclaimer: “This report was prepared as an account of work sponsored by an agency of the United States Government. Neither the United States Government nor any agency thereof, nor any of their employees, makes any warranty, express or implied, or assumes any legal liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, apparatus, product, or process disclosed, or represents that its use would not infringe privately owned rights. Reference herein to any specific commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not necessarily constitute or imply its endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by the United States Government or any agency thereof. The views and opinions of authors expressed herein do not necessarily state or reflect those of the United States Government or any agency thereof.”